Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New FCB Hotlist and now a Podcast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Like everyone mentioned a great list, especially for the start of Spring Training. Nationals last year here minutes from my home. Oh, and thanks for putting it together. I'm sure it takes a lot of time & effort.

WildGinge

Jan 25, 2013
Nice to see the podcast return but unless there is a little 'play' button on the screen, I don't listen to podcasts - yours or anyone else's. I won't download them, that's for sure. I'm not telling you guys how to run things, and I have no idea about the technical side of things, but I'd be surprised if I was the only person out there who feels this way.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Nice to see the podcast return but unless there is a little 'play' button on the screen, I don't listen to podcasts - yours or anyone else's. I won't download them, that's for sure. I'm not telling you guys how to run things, and I have no idea about the technical side of things, but I'd be surprised if I was the only person out there who feels this way.

Agreed, i think having it embedded to play would be better for everyone.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Keep an eye on 09 bc wbc hector olivera for next hot list.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Keep an eye on 09 bc wbc hector olivera for next hot list.

I am looking forward to watching him play but I have a hard time thinking the hobby will get behind a 29 year old, who would be a 30 year old MLB rookie.

Members online