Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What other past sets would you like to see in a future Topps Heritage MLB release?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I would like to see today's stars in the style of 1951 Topps Connie Mack All Stars like this one:

51TLGAS.JPG

I would also like to see MLB players in the style of 1980-81 Topps Basketball, including the perforations and variations of players shown.

The 1972 Kelloggs style would be good to see as well.

Last edited:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
correct, however it would be cool if they did oddball sets like this as an SP'd insert set

I'm down with non-Topps retro sets in Lineage and Archives, but it's a bit weird in Heritage.

When are they doing the '68 set? Next year? I hope they do a 3-D insert and make it incredibly limited. Like 15 copies or so.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Two more years for the '68 set. Among other things, I'll bet they do a Milton Bradley parallel. That might even open the door for cards not related to baseball. The MB set had hot rods and football players in it.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Connie Mack All-Stars would be great. They actually did a lot of test and insert sets through the 50s and 60s, and I'd love to see a lot of those resurrected. Hopefully in the 2017 Heritage (1968) they'll have Plaks.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
TNP777, 2007 Bowman Heritage had "Red Man" toppers but they can always add new players to the mix. Post would be great too along with Jell-O variations. I like the way you are thinking with the 1968 Milton Bradley parallel.

smapdi, Plaks would be a great addition, even if they did this in an online promotion only test.

Members online

Latest posts