Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++ FCB Morning Thread for Tuesday Feb. 24th 2015 ++++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
This has to stop!

image-170.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!!

All stocked up on TP for the next couple of months, no worries there. Weather seem to be cooperating this week, no snow, just cold.

Picked this up over the weekend:

jbunique.JPG
2009 Topps Unique Jumbo Game Worn Patch

Probably over paid, but who cares!

Good morning. Posted this last night, but here's a repost for those who don't check in late. Added this beauty to my PC last night. 1/1 style.

View attachment 46845

Nice Card! My PC guy has cards on the checklist, have yet to see one show up in any of the breaks or on ebay. Just wonder how far they buried him in the pack out collation.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good morning all... Yeah my daughter just complained that its gonna be cold today , 70 degrees . Sorry guys , that -degree crap is ugly.

Ryan

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Pretty frigid around Toronto too. Current wind chill is -25C (-13F) with yet another "extreme cold warning" in effect.

But just a few hours south baseball is being played!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Here's my purchase from last night. Glad to finally get one of these into the Twins/HOF collection. Now I need to get a baseball signed with a HOF inscription

$T2eC16NHJF4FFlDJ2G2mBSHEqGUctQ~~60_12.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online