Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No more eBay "Print" option...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Looks like eBay did away with the Print option on completed items to find out when BIN/BO went for...

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
Check from your mobile phone. Type in the item number in the search box and then you'll see what it sold for ;)

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Really? I just checked an auction I BO'd a couple days ago and it shows the BO sale price with sortsof.com

Hmmm...maybe their servers haven't updated with info from last night yet?!??I just checked a BIN from two days ago and it has the correct BO price.

Thanks,
Jeff

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I dont get the point of eBay hiding the BO accepted price, when they still show when BINs are hit and ending price on an auction.
Why not just hide it all?? Or show it all?? Whats the benefit of NOT showing a BO price, but showing BINs and Auction ending prices?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I dont get the point of eBay hiding the BO accepted price, when they still show when BINs are hit and ending price on an auction.
Why not just hide it all?? Or show it all?? Whats the benefit of NOT showing a BO price, but showing BINs and Auction ending prices?

My thoughts as well... ***** I can only see it being beneficial to hide when a listing I'd a QTY listing.

Ryan

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Maybe they're going to hide the accepted offer information and package that into some kind of a membership or subscription deal. Whatever the deal may be it is bad for us.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
That still only shows the BIN price and not the BO price. Just tested it on an auction I won last night.

Thanks,
Jeff

Really? I just checked an auction I BO'd a couple days ago and it shows the BO sale price with sortsof.com

Hmmm...maybe their servers haven't updated with info from last night yet?!??I just checked a BIN from two days ago and it has the correct BO price.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sortsof will show the actual sale price, but it just takes a while. I remember on one item I was watching I tried to use sortsof right away to see what it actually sold for and I was shocked it had actually sold for the super high BIN. Then I re-checked a few days later and it had the actual, more reasonable sale price.

parkerj33

Dec 21, 2009
its easy to do...through ebay's uk site, they don't hide the bin price. so go to http://item.ebay.co.uk/<insert ebay item # here>

and it will show the sale price.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Not showing a BO price can be possibly advantageous to sellers because it doesn't allow buyers to easily establish a "market value", especially if the card is rare and doesn't really come up for auction. This is a weird move by eBay because most of their policies are geared towards protecting buyers, so I'm not sure what they're trying to get at by hiding this information from us. If they plan on trying to get me to subscribe to some sort of service so that I can see what BO items sold for, they can kiss my ass. I agree with everyone whose posted - I don't fully understand the logic and I'm against it.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
if you can find the BO in the mobile app but not from a laptop/desktop pc browser, then I have a feeling ebay is trying to encourage more traffic from the mobile app since that's all wall street seems to care about nowdays -- how much mobile traffic can there be and how its monetized.

I find the ebay mobile app sucks but if I can get a BO price from it, i'd go to the effort for researching what I should bid.

Latest posts