Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#####FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 2-27#####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Surgery went well. Pretty sore this morning

Coffee Time

attachment.php

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Trying to be a little card-crazy nowadays after several slow months (only picking up my Gypsy Queen leather mini needs). Decided to collect a few more sci-fi cards and give another CCG (Doomtown Reloaded) a try after several years of hiatus. Still being indecisive on what small baseball card (sub)sets to put together for fun.

Any upcoming baseball card series to be excited about?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Not much happening here today. Gonna get some homework done later this afternoon. Watched Caddyshack last night. Thinking that Blazing Saddles will be on the watch list tonight

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all. This was a neat $4 pickup... has a little extra meaning to me as I was born in Aurora.

11026197_10206319714410886_982774615415453431_n.jpg

1906 scene of "Base Ball Fans" (yes, it was two words back then) gathered around the Aurora Beacon-News Newspaper building getting score updates of that year's Cubs vs. White Sox World Series. With no TV or radio coverage, the newspapers would get ticker-tape reports from the stadium and have a large chalkboard display with the boxscore updated in "real time." These window displays could draw large groups of fans, especially for a cross-town World Series. Pull up your bike or carriage, or hop off the trolley!

Members online

Latest posts