Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~HUGE Thanks to FCB and the MT~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hello everyone, it has been too long.

I wanted to thank the MT, FCB, and all of my card collecting friends for their support over the past few months. After a Mid-December trip to DC, I fell extremely ill and was admitted to the hospital on Christmas Eve and I would stay there for the next month. These folks rallied around me and my family sending GENEROUS gifts of cash, cards, baseball movies, and text messages of well-wishes. It is amazing how a card or a text will pick up your day when you a confined to a hospital bed. Since release I have been conducting in-home rehab to heal and regain strength and endurance.....again the calls, texts, and cards continued.....this was not a great time in my life but I am thankful that I have my card collecting friends your actions have been huge.

THANKS TO ALL!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hopefully we will start seeing more post from you in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts