Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Hit & Run Mayhem Challenge: March (COMPLETE)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Welcome to the Hit & Run Mayhem challenge!

The main thread has all the info you need to know.

Main Thread

QUICK RULES

Each day of the month features two separate targets (hits and runs). Using the teams and other criteria shown, determine if the target is met exactly on that day.

You do not have to use every team show on a given day, but you must use all rainout,doubleheader, and/or target adjustments.

If a team is shown more than once, they can be used as many times as they are shown (1, 2, 3).

If you find a date where a target is met exactly, claim it by simply posting to this thread.

In your post, be sure identify the target (hit/run), date, and team(s) used to reach the target.

You may only claim one target per day (hits or runs, not both)

You may not edit any posts where you are claiming a target/date.

PRIZES

Each target/date has a point value assigned. If you were the first person to claim it, you are awarded those points.

At the end of the month, the contestants having the single highest daily point value and the highest overall point total will each win a prize.

At the end of the regular season, the contestant having the highest overall points throughout the season will win the grand prize.

Any questions, please refer to the main thread or ask.

Good luck!

march.jpg

marchleaderboard.jpg

Last edited:

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] Could you send me the calendars in a PM I can't see them? Thanks, Robert

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] If I'm doing this right, I am claiming Monday the 2nd.
Detroit had 15 hits

You got it! Simple as that. The target adjustment was +/-3, so anything between 12-18 hits for the Mets or Tigers would've done the trick.

You now have 6 points (2nd of the month = 2 base points with a 3x multiplier).

I'll post a leaderboard as soon as I can.

[MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION]

Try this link: http://cjedmonton.webs.com/Hit & Run/march.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So Toronto had 6 hits and Boston didn't play....so no one can claim the day?

Edit to add: and everyone had more than two runs, so the same applies to the run category?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Texas scored 2 runs ill claim it

edit: maybe im wrong because of the doubleheader?

Double edit: yeah im wrong as they would have had to score 1 run for it to count.

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Houston got 6 runs on Thursday the 5th

There is a -2 target adjustment for this. Houston and/or the ChiSox must have exactly 4 runs to claim it.

Only a +/- adjustment gives you a range to claim a date.

Please see the March 6th example in the main thread.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
There is a -2 target adjustment for this. Houston and/or the ChiSox must have exactly 4 runs to claim it.

Only a +/- adjustment gives you a range to claim a date.

Please see the March 6th example in the main thread.

Aha, I see now, slowly I'm getting it

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
So on Saturday the 7th the Astros had 4 runs, but since there was no rainout does that not count?

No, that counts. Rainouts only apply to one team, so for the 7th, you could not use Philly and Houston to get to 4 runs. One or the other.

You earn 7 points.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No, that counts. Rainouts only apply to one team, so for the 7th, you could not use Philly and Houston to get to 4 runs. One or the other.

You earn 7 points.

I'll take it! Haha, so wait, if Houston had 2 runs and Philly had 2, it would also count? (Sans the rainout rule)

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I'll take it! Haha, so wait, if Houston had 2 runs and Philly had 2, it would also count? (Sans the rainout rule)

Exactly. Remember, you can use any combination of teams shown to reach your target, subject to any rainouts, doubleheaders, or target adjustments.

I hope this makes sense.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
This contest has all the makings of a flop! ::facepalm::

If we don't get more participants, I may wrap this up after March concludes.

C'mon everyone! Free to play, cool prizes, and no obligation.

[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2612]Johnny G[/MENTION]

Thanks for participating.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Those Mets fans are good guys! Chris id play any of your games, not for the prizes, which are amazing, but I don't think I've ever really won them, but just because of the amazing creativity and ingenuity it takes to come up with them, and how fun they are to play. Don't know if my words came out right there, but I hope you get the sentiment

Members online