Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Building the 2013 Topps Sapphire (# / 25) Parallel Set: 801 Down, 189 to Go. Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwitte

Sep 25, 2013
With only two cards needed to complete my 2011 Topps Baseball Hope Diamond (# to 60) parallel set [STILL NEED, AND A PAYING FINDERS FEE FOR, #497 Alex Avila & #US207 Frank Robinson - Reds], I decided a year ago to begin a new (and, according to my wife, even more idiotic) quest: building the 2013 Topps Baseball Sapphire (# to 25) parallel set.

So far, I have acquired 801 cards from the 990-card Sapphire set. THANK YOU to those on this forum who have helped with this process.

So, I have 189 cards remaining to complete the 2013 Topps Sapphire Set. If you have any Sapphires available for sale or trade, please let me know the player name(s) and card number(s), and if I need them we can hopefully work something out. Also, I have more than 100 extras, so let me know if you're looking for a particular player or trying to complete the set as well.

Thanks for any help you can provide as I continue to build this set. I'll keep you updated.

rwitte

Sep 25, 2013
Don't have an extra Luis Cruz (#645), but will let you know if I find one.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Both are incredible accomplishments. I wish I could help you out.

Quick question, what's a fair price for a 2011 Hope Diamond Stanton? $25 or so?

rwitte

Sep 25, 2013
JoshHamilton: Good question. I have an extra, and have been wondering the same thing. There's one listed on ebay for $41.99 (I am not the seller). I'd guess that something in the $30 range would be fair, but it all comes down to whether there is someone out there looking for one.