Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

poll..... who will be making unlicensed baseball in 2010???

who will be making unlicensed baseball in 2010???

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Make your vote here... after a little bit, Ill tell ya what I hear.... BG

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Who will still be making unlicensed baseball in 2010 you mean. Razor! Your stuff is good, but you kinda set yourself up for that one lol.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Razor & Panini. With the money both companies have put down something unexpected would have to happen for either to give up on that initial investment in such a short period of time.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
RandomH said:
If/When Razor gets a mlb licence, I think it may become the best sports card company in the market.

If Razor does get an MLB license, I agree, it may possibly be the best sports company in the market as long as they stick to on-card autographs and keep listening to us.

I love Topps products, however with Bowman Chrome and Bowman Draft the doubling up on the same exact prospect year after year is getting old.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I am referring to who of the above will make prospect cards next year,.......

If Donruss/Panini gets a license, they will be in the same boat as UD with no rookies to speak of (except the occasional import)...

BG

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'd like to see Panini and Razor to have some variety. Tri Star will never get another penny out of me after their boxes a few years ago with repackaged cards from the 80s and 90s...that were damaged to hell and back. They had a "guaranteed auto or memorabilia". Here are the three I got, couldn't get rid of them. One was a no namer, which happens. The others were uncertified garbage. I hate TriStar with a passion.

bakerdusty76topps.png
rogerssteve81fleer.png
lombardgeorge00teambest.png

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Ill give you a hint.... The word on the street is ONLY ONE will be doing it next year.... hmmmmmmm :shock: :eek: ;) BG

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Either Panini keeps it's buying ways and will buy Razor or Razor will be the only guy in the game.

If it was only Tri-Star, a lot of us would not be happy.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
green_pachyderm_card said:
That means the question is will Panini be getting MLB license or just bowing out of baseball?

that's the way i see the question.

Members online

Latest posts