Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinion on a patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I am very wary about cards with nice looking patches. Don't have many in my collection because of that.
What you guys think of this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161592690298?_trksid=p3692.m570.l4456&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI161592690298.N8.S2.M546.R2.TR5

Wouldn't touch it. These cards are notoriously easy to fake and it looks like the seller bought a big lot so there's no telling where this one came from. There's a possibility it's legit, but again I wouldn't touch it to be honest.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That window looks like it has not been tampered with. It is a nice part of the patch. I wonder if I have that card to compare it to. Will have to take a look.

A_Pharis

Isn't that Chris Levy? Isn't that enough to not want to touch it.
Unbeknownst to me, I purchased a card from him once. He sent me a message to go along with it. It wasn't a high end card, so I actually tossed it. It skeeved me, big time.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I know Ultimate Collection has some really nice legit patch cards, but I still wouldn't touch that card. Seller has way to may unreal patch cards from that set.

*Edit Check out the Manny Ramirez and Bob Feller, are they cut from the same patch?

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I just checked mine. Nothing to fancy on mine. Not anything conclusive but I guess it would make me stay away.
image_6.jpg

Members online