Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody ever dealt with collectingjuneau ?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I was just looking at one of their auctions last night. Never dealt with them though.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Well after three months I guess he decided that he wasn't getting enough offers on them. Last week he listed them as auctions and they finished last night-was lucky enough to win both Doerr's I've had my eye on. Overpaid for one, underpaid for the other, and go figure total price was right around what I had offered him back in March for both, an offer which he flat out denied. Guess you never know...anyways glad to add these to my collection (will have better scans when they arrived via the sled dog from Alaska ;)
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434669664.452062.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434669674.790452.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434669682.789220.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434669690.321698.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Thanks everyone! I'm glad to finally add them- although I was mildly surprised to win them considering I've been getting beat of late on all the Doerr's. A new (or old? Hopefully it's @Revelpawn )deep pocket collector has sprung up and has been beating me on numerous high value Doerr's. Breathed a big sigh of relieve when I woke up this morning for sure!

Thanks,
Jeff

Members online

Latest posts