Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Marcus Stroman Out For 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Torn left ACL. :mad:

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Another name to the list. Darvish, Cliff Lee says he'll retire if his is major and Profar is out for the yr too. They'll be more to come.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
This is why I no longer sink much money into pitchers not named Kershaw, knock on wood.

Because Kershaw is so good he doesn't have to do bunt drills with his infielders?

Reports are that the pitchers were doing the defensive drills. Stroman came off the mound to field the bunt, Josh Donaldson called him off, and when Stroman stopped suddenly he felt a pop in his knee and crumpled to the ground.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I disagree.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Cool.

Hitters are much more safe investments. Thats an impossible statment to deny. Pitchers have an INSANELY high rate of injury compared to hitters. Investing in pitchers at low levels works (because you can invest in almost any prospect at the level of 5-10 dollars a base auto as they will always spike at least a little bit, but investing in high end pitchers like Urias, Giolito, Glasnow, Severino, etc. is asking to lose money).

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Cool.

Hitters are much more safe investments. Thats an impossible statment to deny. Pitchers have an INSANELY high rate of injury compared to hitters. Investing in pitchers at low levels works (because you can invest in almost any prospect at the level of 5-10 dollars a base auto as they will always spike at least a little bit, but investing in high end pitchers like Urias, Giolito, Glasnow, Severino, etc. is asking to lose money).

I agree with this since MANY pitchers can be gotten for under $5.00. I am not a great prospector or heavily into any one player, but I must say for the money of the players I did buy into they were mostly pitchers. My nice hits were Madison Bumgarner - I got a great deal back in 08 for $200 and it included over 20 autos and tons of Bowman chrome, Refs, x-fractor and base. Another is Steve Matz - just sold 9 cards recently. I have 2 big losses (both pitchers, but at $3-$5 an auto for $30-$50) it's not a bad gamble. If Justin Nicolino hits I will be all smiles!

Members online

Latest posts