Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Small 1 Card Exquisite Rc Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mastakollection

Feb 17, 2009
VERY NICE!!! got a few smiths myself. when you play for a team with a record like Detroit had, people tend to overlook any good on the team. If they can make it to .500 in the next few years, i think he will be a huge part of it. Wise pickup IMO

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
VERY, VERY nice signature patch! MAN Exquisite puts out some nice cards! I see examples of this and go "oh yeah, that is why they can command a high price on the card!"

I must ask though, I don't know much on Kevin Smith, why do you say he's a very undervalued Rookie? Did he have a good year last year in Detroit?

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
SeattlefantillIdie said:
VERY, VERY nice signature patch! MAN Exquisite puts out some nice cards! I see examples of this and go "oh yeah, that is why they can command a high price on the card!"

I must ask though, I don't know much on Kevin Smith, why do you say he's a very undervalued Rookie? Did he have a good year last year in Detroit?

He had a pretty good year for a rookie on a really bad line/team. In comparison to other players /99 he sells for about half, and his rookies have some of the nicest patches. Mcfadden's go for about 300, while I paid around 120 dlvd for this smith. Smith's states were much better than Mcfadden's in his first year.

To the rest thanks again.