Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help regarding these (autos?) please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkeyeFan

Jan 13, 2012
Iowa
I bought a lot of cards from a thrift store type outfit and these were amongst them along with some autos on paper of Matt Nokes and a couple others I can't make out. However, these are the ones I'm really curious about. I know next to nothing regarding FB and Basketball or even baseball autos for that matter. There's some very knowledgeable folks around this board it seems so i was hoping for a little input as far as if anyof these look legit or if I should just toss them in with the charcoal when I fire up my grill later today. I actually think the Griffley looks like it may be genuine, which would kinda be a bummer since the corners and edges are pretty beat up. Anyway, would really appreciate some input from those smarter than myself. thanks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
My personal opinion is unless they are both signed early in the careers, both the Jordan and Griffey, look way far off to me. Every Jordan I've seen has a squiggly going down the right side of the "M" and "J" and no loop in "Michael". The Griffey is too spread out for me and he really slants his name from left to right unlike that copy. Just my opinion.

Latest posts