Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does the Mrs. Have a hobby?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So I know we have posted that our women support/don't support our hobby, what about us? Do we support that hobby your lady has? What is that hobby? My wife goes to all sorts of antique shops and buys Fireking products. My house looks like a freaking antique shop. Either way I support her hobby... Your thoughts?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
My wife makes pottery. I make every effort to see that she has time to attend her classes on it. Our house is filled with vases, bowls, cups, etc. that she made. She has graduated up to making stuff "nice enough" to really give as gifts to friends/family etc. I support it. I just wish we didn't have to keep so much of it around! (Kind of the way she feels about my cards I think.)

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
My wife makes pottery. I make every effort to see that she has time to attend her classes on it. Our house is filled with vases, bowls, cups, etc. that she made. She has graduated up to making stuff "nice enough" to really give as gifts to friends/family etc. I support it. I just wish we didn't have to keep so much of it around! (Kind of the way she feels about my cards I think.)

I hear ya

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
He really likes the Funko Pop Vinyls that we collect together of Game of Thrones and Disney (I made a thread on the general chat about this to see if others collect them). She also likes Harry Potter merchandise and we have build a couple of Panini sticker albums of Frozen.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I take it you DONT support the nagging? Lol
Nope of course not
This is what I thought of when I saw the title!!!
:lol: I'm kidding, wouldn't trade her in for a newer model. I'm just fine with it....

All kidding aside she doesn't have any hobbies

My wife selks Scentsy to support a different kind of "wax" habit.
Nicholas-Cage-Wide-Eyes-GIF.gif

Chandler-Excited-Friends-First-College-Party.gif

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts