Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My razor letter obsession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
So over the last few days i have got these letters. if you have any smith's let me know

here is what i have coming in
Will Smith "S" 2/5
Will Smith "H" 18/20
Will Smith "S" Base
Wiil Smith "I" Base
Wiil Smith "T" Base
Wiil Smith "T" Base
Will Smith "H" Base

The "I" is not pictured
Out of 5
1ssmith5.jpg

Out of 20
1hsmith20.jpg

1ssmith.jpg

1tsmith.jpg

1hsmith.jpg

And got this lot.
1lot.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I've got a Chris Smith :lol: But I'm with you on the Letterman. Here is what I have picked up so far.

Raben
A
B
N

Weeks
W
E (Not sure if E1 or E2)
S /20

Gutierrez
R /20 (Not sure if R1 or R2)
I
E /20 (Not sure if E1 or E2)

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
I loved I Am Legend!

awful adaptation of the book, just awful. probably would have been fine if they called it something else.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Many different players on ebay right now with buy it now prices of 3.99 and 4.99

insane!!!!
I would not buy packs of prospects for $17-20 each and then sell off at .99 start bid, $3.99 BIN
I would rather just eat the buck or use the card as a coaster if I got kicked in the crotch like that

Good time for people to buy if they like to spell stuff

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
kentuckyderby said:
Many different players on ebay right now with buy it now prices of 3.99 and 4.99

insane!!!!
I would not buy packs of prospects for $17-20 each and then sell off at .99 start bid, $3.99 BIN
I would rather just eat the buck or use the card as a coaster if I got kicked in the crotch like that

Good time for people to buy if they like to spell stuff

The resale value of this product is pretty pathetic off the bat. If you dont hit Wieters, Alvarez, Posey, or a few others, you are completely screwed. The /20 parallels barely outsell the base /50. But saying that, I love this product, but its not a good product to rip.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
cgilmo said:
I am surprised at how light the sales are

I will be posting a completed name very soon though. This looks like a great opportunity to buy.

I've almost completed the Weeks and the Raben with a combination of /50 and /20. Alonso is a bit pricey for me right now but hopefully I can afford them in a few weeks.

Latest posts