Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

••••••••••Thursday Morning Thread••••••••••

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Been a busy week. Finally got to have a baseball practice outside. Still a little wet though. Our 42 game season kicks in, in about three weeks. We have a lot of work to do.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, a four hour drive to Chicago and then I fly back to Louisiana today where I am not sure I will have enough time to drive home before I have to be at my next job. In card related news, I am digging the design on Topps Tribute this year.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Another Vascular surgery today

attachment.php

A_Pharis

Ok. So I went through most of the collection I bought last night. Lots of 70s sports. Hockey from 73 - 79. Football in the same range.
Got a few Walter Paytons, Bradshaws and lots of other stars. Nothing Earth shattering. Got a few nice inserts that should sell at our local shows.

The guy used to live in Buffalo, and had a few IP autos. The only one of note I will be keeping is Jim Kelly.

Here are a couple of my favorites that will be going to psa:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Edit: I need to stop posting from my phone. >_<

Last edited:

A_Pharis

The dust/scratches on the Jeter are the toploader and penny sleeve. The card, itself, was still in a stack of SP that looked like it had just come out of the pack and stuck in the box. The corners have a tiny bit of loss, but I think that's common for the release.
The OJ - I'm telling you - is beautiful.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Ok. So I went through most of the collection I bought last night. Lots of 70s sports. Hockey from 73 - 79. Football in the same range.
Got a few Walter Paytons, Bradshaws and lots of other stars. Nothing Earth shattering. Got a few nice inserts that should sell at our local shows.

The guy used to live in Buffalo, and had a few IP autos. The only one of note I will be keeping is Jim Kelly.

Here are a couple of my favorites that will be going to psa:

View attachment 47647
View attachment 47648

Edit: I need to stop posting from my phone. >_<

That Jeter is beautiful

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thank you! Too bad it's not a $30k PSA 10 beautiful!

lol, yes I know how that is. The only copy that I have ever seen of the Andre Dawson 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold is a PSA 10. The card was for sale for a long time on eBay for a ridiculous price (in my opinion) but hasn't been up for awhile but recently resurfaced with its still ridiculous price. Maybe one day.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Speaking of PSA 10, what is probstein thinking? He just listed a 1978 Topps Andre Dawson PSA 10 with a BIN of $5,000. His 1977 Topps rookie PSA 10 dont sell for half that much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts