Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Way to go Topps~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I came across this Harper ball card from Tribute and did a search on the MLB holo

I thought this was very strange.

Hologram number HZ253019 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: TOPPS BASE CARD AUTHENTICATION
Session Date: November 25, 2014
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: SWATCHES REMOVED FROM BALL LABELED WITH HOLOGRAM FJ612849.

So they put an MLB holo on the ball after Topps made the card for the purpose of the card. I then look up the other holo number and it takes me to this.

Hologram number FJ612849 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:
Game: BRYCE HARPER MLB DEBUT AND FIRST HIT GAME
Session Name: WSH AT LAD
Session Date: April 28, 2012
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BATTER: JAYSON WERTH, PITCHER: JAMEY WRIGHT, TOP OF 10, PITCH IN THE DIRT, STRIKE THREE

lol so its a random ball from his MLB debute game. so it makes the relic almost pointless. They should have at least used a ball he was involved with. Either way the $300 price tag is laughable.

Anyone else see any of these other balls that dont quite make sense?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261818593788?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

$_57.JPG

Members online