Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<Friday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, they are calling for 3-6 today, so it should be a fun ride home from work :( I thought we were done with this crap!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great one!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
2-4 here. Warmer tomorrow so this new stuff should be gone. Hope the day is good for all.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. flew in from Illinois to New Orleans yesterday evening and drive home last night. Been home less than six hours and I am driving to Texas for a job today. I should be at home and off tomorrow and then back at it Sunday. Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Had a few minutes before I had to head so decided to open some mail from the past week and among about 30 new Andre Dawson cards was my Cubs Season Ticket

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1426848300.900621.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Surgery went well

More snow today....ugh....
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to be heading out of town to see my dad for the weekend. I'll be taking a detour and going up to the LCS. Its only 30 minutes out of the way or so, which isn't too bad considering there are a few other places I want to hit up while I'm up there. Supposedly the LCS opened a second location up, so I'm going to check it out. I know the owner was looking for a place since they are planning on doing roadwork right by the shop soon, and they are going to tear it up to the point where it would be nearly impossible to get to the LCS

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well just found out that my budget is going to be small for quite some time now. My Ichiro 2008 Ginter card was signed down at ST this past week. That, along with the other cards I had on consignment with the guy are taking up my funds for a little while now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts