Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If someone here was the guy who listed this on COMC, I apologize.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Steal of the year?

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Refractor #BCP205
Miguel Sano #24 /25 [wrong?] [edit] [share]
Item: 18056668 Acquired 3/19/2015 for $1.00

Miguel-Sano.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Think it's quite obvious that that card was listed improperly by whoever loaded it into the system.

What does COMC do in these situations? Pay the seller the intended original sales price?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
the person who loaded the card into the system clearly didn't list the price properly. The card info itself is correct

I guess the word loaded vs. priced was my confusion. COMC vs. the seller.

COMC staff ID and scan the card, but isn't it the seller's responsibility to price it? The card doesn't become available for purchase until the seller sets the price. This situation seems to clearly be seller's error.

I like hearing about steals as much as the next guy, but to post on a public forum and basically taunt the seller about the mistake (if they're on here) is in poor taste IMHO.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
COMC staff ID and scan the card, but isn't it the seller's responsibility to price it? The card doesn't become available for purchase until the seller sets the price. This situation seems to clearly be seller's error.

I like hearing about steals as much as the next guy, but to post on a public forum and basically taunt the seller about the mistake (if they're on here) is in poor taste IMHO.

yes, the seller has to price it and once priced, if the card seems to cheap, it will ask to confirm the price...

It up to the seller, but seller can also make a mistake,

with this card, when I first looked at the card it looks like a regular refractor on an orange background.

Thats what I think the seller did.. I had to price 18000 cards I listed on COMC and sometimes I breezed through some selections so I can see how mistakes can be made..
sometimes the site is slow and he could have priced 100 and hit enter but it wasnt off the last one etc,.
Lots of ways to screw it up..

Members online

Latest posts