Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#%#%#%#%#Saturday morning Thread%#%#%#%#%#

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
One day closer to baseball!!

Morning all, hope everyone has a great one! I will after 5pm today, haha

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've checked a coupla different articles about this one but have yet to see WHERE they purchased the Lucky book...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone!
It pays to open your Bible every now and then....great card and story.
DANNY

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, made it home for the day. Opened a lot of mail 😄. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning everyone, made it home for the day. Opened a lot of mail 😄. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Uh oh folks! Better get your posts in before they got lost amongst all the Andre Dawson scans coming!
;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Hanging out with my dad. Gonna change the oilcin my car and possibly help build some stairs today as well

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Uh oh folks! Better get your posts in before they got lost amongst all the Andre Dawson scans coming!
;)

Lol, don't have enough time for scans. Have to be back to work tomorrow, although this time I am going to take my cards and scanner with me and start to get caught up while I have down time in the hotel. I did pict pics on the FCB Facebook group incase you are dying with anticipation lol

A_Pharis

Do you guys think this is worth $25 + however much it takes to ship it? I would estimate somewhere around $50 or $60 to ship. It's advertised as "thousands of 1990's baseball, football and basketball cards" [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] ?

COuld be some Dawsons int here! COuld also be some PMGs, Finest Refs, etc.

aucitonlot1.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Do you guys think this is worth $25 + however much it takes to ship it? I would estimate somewhere around $50 or $60 to ship. It's advertised as "thousands of 1990's baseball, football and basketball cards" [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] ?

COuld be some Dawsons int here! COuld also be some PMGs, Finest Refs, etc.

View attachment 47743

We could do this like a break and I will take the Andre Dawson spot lol

Members online

Latest posts