Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<Monday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. The son insists on playing a poor graphics game in Minecraft so I broke out the Nintendo last night and we played some Super C and Double Dragons II.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Chilly outside but looks to be a decent day!

Off to the YMCA with the 5yr old for a swim lesson.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, all. About to hit the hey for a solid day's sleep.

Good morning everyone. The son insists on playing a poor graphics game in Minecraft so I broke out the Nintendo last night and we played some Super C and Double Dragons II.

I love me some Double Dragon 2!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
One more bit of info I got over the weekend...

My brother in law was in town over the weekend and he told me that he and the other 3 guys from Impractical Jokers just signed contracts with Topps for autos in an upcoming product. I don't know what product it will be in (or if it will even be baseball), but I will let you all know once I hear.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

My brother in law was in town over the weekend and he told me that he and the other 3 guys from Impractical Jokers just signed contracts with Topps for autos in an upcoming product. I don't know what product it will be in (or if it will even be baseball), but I will let you all know once I hear.

Maybe Ginter

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

More than likely A&G. Awesome!

Members online

Latest posts