Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Hit & Run Mayhem Challenge: April CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Welcome to the Hit & Run Mayhem Challenge for April!

IMPORTANT CHANGE: To attract new players, I've distilled the game down to its basic core. All target adjustments, doubleheaders, and rainouts have been removed for this month.

QUICK RULES

Each day of the month features two separate targets (hits and runs). Using the teams shown, determine if the target is met exactly on that day.

You do not have to use every team shown on a given day.

A team can be used as many times as they are shown (1, 2, 3).

If a team plays a doubleheader in real life, they can be counted twice.

If you find a date where a target is met exactly, claim it by simply posting to this thread.

In your post, be sure identify the target (hit/run), date, and team(s) used to reach the target.

You may only claim one target per day (hits or runs, not both)

You may not edit any posts where you are claiming a target/date.

Main Thread

PRIZES

Each target/date has a point value assigned (date in the upper right corner x the multiplier in the lower right corner).

If you were the first person to claim that target/date, you are awarded those points.

At the end of the month, the contestant having the highest overall point total will win a prize.

Any questions, please refer to the main thread or just ask here.

Good luck!

april.jpg

aprilleaderboard.jpg

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Friday the 3rd the dodgers had 2 hits and Texas had 3 for a total of 5, claim staked...anyone else playing?

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Friday the 3rd the dodgers had 2 hits and Texas had 3 for a total of 5, claim staked...anyone else playing?

3 more points for you, and I think you're the only one playing right now. April will most like be the swan song for this game. It never had a chance!

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
3 more points for you, and I think you're the only one playing right now. April will most like be the swan song for this game. It never had a chance!

I'm still playing. By the time I have a chance to check box scores at work, someone nails it. I'm still lingering however. Lol

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] - I would like to claim today 04/06 for the Los Angeles Angels (American League Team) with 4 hits for the 4 hits square :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] - I would like to claim 04/10 for the 13 hits square as the Cincinnati Reds got 4 hits and the Kansas City Royals got 9 hits :)

Members online

Latest posts