Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stack the Deck Contest: Signup Closed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Here's another contest I'd like to host in addition to the Hit & Run Mayhem challenge we have going on (for better or worse!).

To enter, please do so in this thread and send me a PM with your mailing address.

Once we have 27 contestants, I will mail an envelope to all contestants at the same time.

Each envelope will include 4 regular playing cards from 2 standard decks (red backs and blue backs). 4 jokers are also included for a total of 108 cards

Each card will represent an MLB team or player achievement that will (should) be accomplished before the All-Star break.

As soon as you have completed all 4 cards/scenarios, take a snapshot of the back of the envelope and the cards you were dealt and post it in the official thread.

The first person to post a "winning" hand will win a rather nice prize.

There is also an instant winner prize available to the person whose hand has the highest combined total based on these values:

2-10 = face value
Jack = 11
Queen = 12
King = 13
Ace = 14
Joker = 15

The cards will be thoroughly shuffled and put in a sealed envelope before any addresses are written. I will have no idea who is getting which cards.

If this sounds fun/interesting, I'll await your PM. The envelopes will not be sent until we have 27 players.

Thanks!

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Everyone up to this point is in. 13 slots remaining.

Once the field is complete, I will send the envelopes out and will post all 108 scenarios. Each card will refer to a pro-rated season total for either:

1. Team wins
2. Individual home runs
3. Individual pitcher strikeouts
4. Individual hits

That's it. Complete all 4 to win. The back of each envelope will show your signup number. When taking a snapshot of the envelope/cards, you just have to fold the card at an angle to confirm the color of the back.

Thanks for the interest.

Members online

Latest posts