Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Places to Buy Baseball Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 14, 2015
New Jersey
Other than Ebay, COMC and here, does anyone know of any other sites to buy hard to find baseball cards? Its becoming more and more difficult to find the few Mattingly cards that I am missing for my collection.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Its becoming more and more difficult to find the few Mattingly cards that I am missing for my collection.

I've reached this point too with my guy, Frank Thomas, but I love that I spend a lot less. I've had success just talking with other collectors and arranging negotiations that way.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Burbank Sportscards. Some of the prices are a little expensive, but they have an massive selection for player collectors.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
you can always try sportlots. I get the occasional player collector ordering from me there so there must be some occasional player collector items that are harder to find elsewhere or else cheaper to buy together in one order.

Members online