Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello All!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kharmon

Mar 24, 2009
West Texas
I was just referred to this site by a buddy of mine at another forum. My name is Kris and I have been collecting on and off since 1993. I am a HUGE Texas Rangers fan and I'm working on building a "super" collection of Rangers.

I am a father of three kids, a son, who will be nine in May, and twin girls who will be 7 in July. I currently work for a major national bank (not very glamorous these days) but spent the last 14 years before that as a police officer.

I come here looking for a more active baseball trading forum. All of the other places I am currently trading at have taken a huge downturn in baseball trading and it seems that there is more football and hoops trading than anything else. Not saying it's a bad thing, but I've never seen a Texas Ranger score a touch down or dunk a basketball so those topics don't necessarily do me much good for my collection.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to meet some new folks and greet some of the folks I know from other places. I'll catch y'all on the boards.

kharmon

Mar 24, 2009
West Texas
tramers said:
major and minor league rangers?

I guess I should have expanded a little bit. I'm working on a "super collection" of Washington Senators from 1961 to 1971 and after their move to Texas, the Rangers from 1972 to present. I am interested in minor league prospects as well as base, inserts, autos, and gu of current and past Rangers. The only requirement I have is that the card features the player as a member of the Rangers.

kharmon

Mar 24, 2009
West Texas
ffgameman said:
Welcome Kris!

(ffman)

Thanks for the welcome's guys, it's really good to be here.

Cody, it's good to see a familiar face here!!! I noticed that you had another big mail day today!!!

Members online