Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<Friday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, start of a work weekend for me, ugh.

Hope you all have a great one!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Backs Tweeked................ been peein in a bag for about a month.................... can life get any better??........ oh BTW Morn'

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, gang. The weekend starts for me at 7 AM.

Reds are 3-0 to start the year... FIRST UNDEFEATED SEASON IN MLB HISTORY, HERE WE COME!!!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Last day off. It's raining out. Yankees are tough to watch. I'm back to zero on the MLB beat the streak. But I'm being positive, lol.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Last day off. It's raining out. Yankees are tough to watch. I'm back to zero on the MLB beat the streak. But I'm being positive, lol.

Good morning all. Very tough watching the Yankees but I think CC did better than a lot of people were expecting. This weekend though, first Sox meeting!!!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, went and got a PO Box yesterday so my mail doesn't disappear anymore. Anyone who needs my need address just send me a PM. Headed back on the road to go back to work today since I have that taken care of

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning everyone, went and got a PO Box yesterday so my mail doesn't disappear anymore. Anyone who needs my need address just send me a PM. Headed back on the road to go back to work today since I have that taken care of
Dustin, what did that P.O. Box cost you and will you still receive mail postmarked to your address? I ask because my mail carrier is inept and I've been thinking about cutting them out of the picture.

Hope you feel better soon, [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION]!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dustin, what did that P.O. Box cost you and will you still receive mail postmarked to your address? I ask because my mail carrier is inept and I've been thinking about cutting them out of the picture.

Hope you feel better soon, [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION]!

I am renting a size two box which is going to end up being two small I believe, but I rented it for six months for a total of $42 plus a $6 refundable deposit on two keys. Probably going to look into upgrading to the next size when I get back home next time. So it's basically $7 a month for this box, I believe the smaller size 1 box was $29 for 6 months. I just filled out a change of address form so every hurting incoming goes to the PO Box for now for cards that I have incoming. Once the change of address expires then my regular mail will go back to my home and only my purchases through PayPal will go to me PO Box

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I am renting a size two box which is going to end up being two small I believe, but I rented it for six months for a total of $42 plus a $6 refundable deposit on two keys. Probably going to look into upgrading to the next size when I get back home next time. So it's basically $7 a month for this box, I believe the smaller size 1 box was $29 for 6 months. I just filled out a change of address form so every hurting incoming goes to the PO Box for now for cards that I have incoming. Once the change of address expires then my regular mail will go back to my home and only my purchases through PayPal will go to me PO Box
Interesting. Your P.O. Box is going to be busting at the seams with Dawsons after 3 days!:D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going back in this morning to get observation hours done. Woke up a little sore from dodgeball yesterday

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sad news to start the long double-shift.

RIP to both Lauren Hill, pediatric cancer and to Stan Hochman, probably the Dean of local sports writers, and overall one of the coolest dudes in Philly, he was 86.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Day Four of the "Great No Soda" trial is underway. My blood sugar was at 130, so I have switched to unsweetened tea and lots of water. I know that even without the blood sugar issue, it's the right thing to do but...

latest

In related stock market news...Coca Cola was down 12 1/8 in early trading this morning.

I hope all have a good Friday and a better weekend.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Interesting. Your P.O. Box is going to be busting at the seams with Dawsons after 3 days!:D

Yes it will, probably only fit 4 bubble mailers in it, going to see how that aggravates the postal workers when I get back, supposed to be gone three weeks lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts