Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr.Sajak, can I have an F?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Obviously you understand his point, but it's been this way for so long now it seems weird to finally start complaining about it.

Also hate the editing of the profanities, we all say them in our head as we read it anyways.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Shut the F _ _ _ up Price.
I would like to solve the puzzle Pat.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
As a Reds fan, I agree with Price to a certain point. But Price needs to understand that in the age of twitter, FB, Instagram and forums, news doesnt wait for the morning edition of the paper anymore. The reporter that he was cursing at isnt a very well liked one in Cincy anyway, from a reader standpoint. He isnt even an employee of the local paper, he is a freelance writer where the local paper buys his stories. I can see Price having that reporters credentials revoked but if he does that, Marty Brenneman said he'll walk away from the broadcast booth. The Reds cant afford to have Brenneman walk away from the broadcast booth. Brenneman is no stranger to his own opinion of the Reds and feels strongly about being able to voice it as a member of the media. Marty has done his fair share of ripping on Price on the radio. A few years ago, Marty was threatened to be removed from the broadcast booth for his criticism of the Reds and he said go ahead, and watch your radio listenership and ratings drop to zero. In a quick marketing research study done by the Reds, Marty was correct. Marty gets what Marty wants and if he wants this newspaper reporter to have a press pass, he'll get one every year.

BTW, this newspaper reporter was the same one that has had scuffles with Reds players as well, most recently, Brandon Phillips last year.

Fordman
Reds Fan in Cincy!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
ZS4SWQGl.jpeg

Strike one-A writer that has his own logo is a tad much
Strike two-Don't use your first initial...own your name and be proud
Strike three-he looks unprofessional about 99% of the time

If you aren't close to Cincinnati you likely have no clue how ******* and snarky he is.

That being said....Price is a joke.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
ZS4SWQGl.jpeg

Strike one-A writer that has his own logo is a tad much
Strike two-Don't use your first initial...own your name and be proud
Strike three-he looks unprofessional about 99% of the time

If you aren't close to Cincinnati you likely have no clue how ******* and snarky he is.

That being said....Price is a joke.

Im not a C Trent fan at all. The only reason he is still reporting on the Reds with a media pass is because of Marty Brenneman. Brad Johansen from WKRC-TV had his Reds and Bengals media passes revoked and fired from the Bengals broadcast booth because he was outspoken. But Brad didnt have Marty in his corner either whereas Brad and Marty were like oil and water.

Fordman

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Price is acting like the Reds are the only team that have this information disseminated, which just is not the case. They all do. So how is that advantageous for them? Just do not comment and win some games.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Price is acting like the Reds are the only team that have this information disseminated, which just is not the case. They all do. So how is that advantageous for them? Just do not comment and win some games.

I think it's kind of because CTrent is such a polarizing guy. Hal McCoy was the professional that went in and had a HOF career by being professional and earning the trust of the clubhouse. C. comes across as smug and seems to use back channels like ball boys and clubbies for info.

I guess you'd just have to witness him to see the difference.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I think it's kind of because CTrent is such a polarizing guy. Hal McCoy was the professional that went in and had a HOF career by being professional and earning the trust of the clubhouse. C. comes across as smug and seems to use back channels like ball boys and clubbies for info.

I guess you'd just have to witness him to see the difference.

And C Trent is going to play this like he's the one that lit the fire under Price and the team to win. C Trent is only there because of Marty Brenneman.

Fordman

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts