Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Never thought I would own ONE of these, let alone TWO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Ok. Maybe the you'll have a little bit of a let down after reading the title, and then seeing what I have to post :p.

09 A&G Jorge Posada Rip Card UNRIPPED #1 & #6 /10

I had figured there were likely none of these left out there when two of them appeared on ebay a couple months back. I was luckily able to work out a deal for both. Paid a good amount for them but like the title says, I never thought I'd even have the opportunity to own an unripped one in the first place so it was worth it. Plus, Ryan Howard and Cliff Lee Unripped /10 from the same year sold for $130+ around the same time so I didn't feel as bad after that.

One of them will be going to another Posada collector who has helped me out a ton over the years. But until then I will enjoy having 2 and possibly the only ones left out there.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Nice and glad to see you moving one to another collector who's helped you , well done.

Ryan

Thanks. And I'm always glad to help out the other Posada collector. I think he used to frequent the old BMB waaaaay back in the day but I don't think he does much message board stuff anymore. I've been able to get him acquire few nice pieces and traded/sold him all of my #20 /*** serial #'d Posada, since he's big into collecting those. But I think I have landed some of my rarest Posada cards from him, including a handful of chicago collections /5, and one of my favorite cards in my entire collection, the 1999 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor /25.

Members online

Latest posts