Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB Lost or Stolen card rolling Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The Mod staff here thought this might be a good idea.

This thread is here for collectors to post info, pics or scans and updates on any Cards or collectibles that have been either Lost or even Stolen.

Alot of times items can get lost by accident, either by Mail, mis-placed in public, etc. but unfortunately some items are stolen intentionally.

Please post any info or pics you deem important.

But please do not let this thread become about Allegations, publicly suspecting or outing someone or take any other kind of Negative turns. That kind of information can be sent via PM on here or by other social networks. IF you feel you need to, you can also PM a Moderator here and we'll try to help. If things do become consistently negative, or even chaotic we'll have to end the Thread.

Sure hope this helps!

Thoughts and input on running this Thread are always welcome...

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I got burned years ago on 2 2001 ultimate collection griffey auto's /15 & /24 paid about 550$ for both, after auto reserve wasnt met, seller sent card, but I never got them only could recoupe about 5$ from paypal, seeing I used bank account money and not credit card later I saw the same numbered /15 listed on EBay by another seller, but was told seeing I never really owned the card nothing I could do

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
These were lost/stolen by USPS about a year ago when I tried to mail them to an FCB member for a PSA sub. Surprisingly, they've yet to show up on eBay that I've ever seen.

2013 Allen & Ginter Glossy 1/1 Anthony Rendon
Rendon%20Ginter%20Glossy_zpsol2ehxdz.jpg

2013 Allen & Ginter Wood 1/1 Anthony Rendon
Rendon20Ginter20Wood_zpsnvx8vaff.jpg

Members online