Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Bowman Prospect and Rookie Autograph Priceguide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Good job as always. How quickly do they show up on your site after they close?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
One more ? - does your guide show what BIN/BO listings actually sell for?

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
One more ? - does your guide show what BIN/BO listings actually sell for?

Great question JP.

This guide doesn't show individual prices, rather a cumulative average completed sale prices.

As for the BIN/BO - yes they are taken into account with the price averages. The only caveat is that they don't sync with the data right away.

So, it may show that there is a completed sale for $129.99 right now, but tomorrow it could show $80 - if that was the BO price accepted.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
From the looks of it, Schwarber, Gordon and Kolek do not have base autos, or if they do, they are very SP.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Good stuff with the graphs.

Is is possible for you to exclude graded copies from the searches/results on your site, seeing as BGS/PSA specimens skew the results? They're starting to hit eBay.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.

Is is possible for you to exclude graded copies from the searches/results on your site, seeing as BGS/PSA specimens skew the results? They're starting to hit eBay.

Are you still staying away from busting wax JP, and has Jim gone the same route? He always busted cases of wax.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Are you still staying away from busting wax JP, and has Jim gone the same route? He always busted cases of wax.

I am, yes, and I do know Jim didn't bust any of his Bowman cases. Not sure if he's gone cold turkey, though.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

Yep, I have added qualifiers to remove BGS and PSA from the results.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Is Jim bowmanchromeaddict? I miss his posts of tons of cases.

Yup...always looked forward to his busts. Figured when the kids started coming he'd be cutting back on his online time, which i understand being a father myself.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Hey [MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION], question for you about past priceguides on your site. Are they still maintained/updated? I noticed some of the 2012 stuff has 2014 ebay results.

Also, could you update the front page of it? I perchance found the 2014 Bowman guide by cleverly switching 2015 to 2014, but didn't work for 2013 and I can't figure out the titles for chrome or other.

Great work as always.

Members online