Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to blow a C-note - FCB Style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
First of all, a big thanks to Gilmo, bouwob, and all the mods and staff for the time and effort put into FCB. I've only been posting for a few months, and I have already benefitted greatly from the generosity of the staff and the members here.

A couple weeks ago I won one of the contests for a $100 eBay gift card. Like many members here, I had absolutely no trouble blowing through it in a hurry :D So, as a way of saying thank you again to all involved with FCB, I thought I would show off the fruits of their generosity. Here you go, comments are welcome.

First, a couple additions to my fledgling Billy Williams collection

Century19-34.jpg

2005TOTTPrimeRed17-150.jpg

And five brand spanking new Dawson cards

2001SigSeriesMasterTeamTrademarks.jpg
PrestigeXtraBasesPurple1-25.jpg

The Master Series in not numbered. The Prestige Purple is 1/25

TimelessTreasures40-100.jpg

/100

UltSigDual234-250.jpg

2005SweetSpot7-25.jpg

This one I'd been looking for since last year. Now I just need a glove leather to complete the 05 set.

Thanks for looking, and again, big thanks to FCB!!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Philip J. Fry said:
It's nor FCB style til you buy from Burbank :p

Nice pickups though!

NEVAR!! :lol: :lol:

Since it wasn't really my money, I thought about a few cards I know they have, but I didn't do it based on pricipal. :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
Great pickups. In the stamp card in your sig Andre looks like the soul glo guy from "Coming To America"

Haha. A lot of his DLP cards use that picture. My wife always jokes when I get a new one that I collect Lionel Ritchie :lol: :lol:

CENTURY6OF34.jpg
CertifiedCuts33of50.jpg

LL181OF224.jpg
TimelessTreasures20-25.jpg

DK30of100.jpg
AbsolutelyInk3-5.jpg

Heelllooo, is it me you're looking for? :lol: :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Philip J. Fry said:
CertifiedCuts33of50.jpg

Auto pen for the check signature?

No, I think he just signed them all on a sheet at the same time. I'm pretty sure they aren't real checks.

Pretty much all of his Topps' stickers look the same too.

Members online