Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-Wednesday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.

Awake early to bid on a big pc item. Lost it to a bidder who had 13 bids on this single item in the last 30 days. He literally doubled the cost 3 of the 6 days. Thought I had a clean buffer zone with my bid, apparently not. /rant over

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Dreading going into work today. We just have a lot to get done by the end of next week. I'm also supposed to get some time off after working until 9 on Monday, but I don't know when he will let me take that time off since we have so much going on until after Memorial Day

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Morning all.

Awake early to bid on a big pc item. Lost it to a bidder who had 13 bids on this single item in the last 30 days. He literally doubled the cost 3 of the 6 days. Thought I had a clean buffer zone with my bid, apparently not. /rant over

Why don't you use a snipe program.. then you can sleep in..

I use Gixen..

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning.

michaelstepper - FWIW, I've been using gixen.com for years and have never had a misfire. Almost makes me wonder if people are just incorrectly using the website...

Members online

Latest posts