Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebayer to block - cookie.thumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
This clown sold me a Wisler Blue Wave auto and now has seller's remorse. He "can't find" the card and will not make good on the offer that he accepted. A full refund was issued.

He also took advantage of the ebay loophole of cancelling the sale before I had an opportunity to leave feedback. Thus, due to the stupid ebay policy, I am now precluded from being able to leave him the negative that he deserves. This is the second time in 2015 that a seller has "cancelled" on me by the way. Buyers beware of this and leave your negatives fast before you lose the opportunity to do so.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
This clown sold me a Wisler Blue Wave auto and now has seller's remorse. He "can't find" the card and will not make good on the offer that he accepted. A full refund was issued.

He also took advantage of the ebay loophole of cancelling the sale before I had an opportunity to leave feedback. Thus, due to the stupid ebay policy, I am now precluded from being able to leave him the negative that he deserves. This is the second time in 2015 that a seller has "cancelled" on me by the way. Buyers beware of this and leave your negatives fast before you lose the opportunity to do so.

dont you have the option of not accepting the cancellation? or did they change that too?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Terrible. This happened to me as well with a Belle card recently. "Kid" said he must have dropped it on the way to the post office. He said it was in a paper bag and he road his bike in the rain, so must have broke the bag and lost the card. I was just like WTF.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Terrible. This happened to me as well with a Belle card recently. "Kid" said he must have dropped it on the way to the post office. He said it was in a paper bag and he road his bike in the rain, so must have broke the bag and lost the card. I was just like WTF.

thats original lol

Members online

Latest posts