Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A whale of a mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Bolidn1of1.jpg

I like it :D

G

there you go....thought you fainted.....last I saw was your post about it coming in.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Never thought BGT Masters would come down enough to actually move that card, congrats! What'd you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
KandKCards said:
Never thought BGT Masters would come down enough to actually move that card, congrats! What'd you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

i did a card cash deal with bigvick

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I've tried to get that card in the past, but he always wanted too much. What was the card/cash deal if you don't mind saying? Great looking card!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
flightposite said:
I've tried to get that card in the past, but he always wanted too much. What was the card/cash deal if you don't mind saying? Great looking card!

He didn't get from BGT if thats what you were thinking.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Thanks guys heres my story on it was to lazy to post it yesterday

I have wanted this card since I got into collecting in 2003! The first owner I met with would not move it at all until one day he pm'd me wanting close to 1 grand. I tried to come up with the money but could not get it together. It was then traded to another member who only kept it for a couple months and pm'd me asking if I still wanted it. We were able to come together on a cash/card deal and now it is mine!!!!!! Say good bye to it forever

Members online

Latest posts