Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Classy move

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Very cool story...

And Richard, I think you missed the word "house". Your sentence could give people the wrong idea ;)

Hahahahaha. I heard the story on the radio this morning. I believe Irvin was the second black player in baseball but doesn't get that much attention. Awesome job by the Giants, I'm local so I'm bias but they do a good job with former players and the community

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
you get a ring, he gets a ring, she gets a ring, everyone gets a ring! ;)

Even a fan gets a 2014 WS ring (seriously, there is a raffle going on for it).

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
you get a ring, he gets a ring, she gets a ring, everyone gets a ring! ;)

Even a fan gets a 2014 WS ring (seriously, there is a raffle going on for it).

They give out tons of rings but I think that's good. A lot of people do a lot for the team behind the scenes and its good they get recognized. Did u see their parade? Its was insane, EVERYONE was in it

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Hahahahaha. I heard the story on the radio this morning. I believe Irvin was the second black player in baseball but doesn't get that much attention. Awesome job by the Giants, I'm local so I'm bias but they do a good job with former players and the community
Larry Doby was second. Campy, Newcombe, Paige and Minoso came before him as well as others.

Latest posts