Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player checklist help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
As most of you know, I player collect Alex Rodriguez from the years 1993-1999. I have a checklist separately broken down for each year and placed in a binder with tabs denoting each year. Every time I find a card I need I go to my binder and mark it off my list. The problem is these sheets of paper were printed in 2002 from the old Beckett site and I would love a new and improved checklist since I know some cards have been added since then. Where can I get a new list? Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
There is a way to pull it from Beckett but you have to do it 1 page of results at time and after getting into a excel sheet there are some formatting parameters you have to change. Hopefully someone here can shed some light into the method since I haven't done it since last year and forgotten.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I just copy and paste from Beckett into Goggle sheets

I love Goggle Sheets, but I just can't get them through my printer...
gs_zpstyzmgqu1.jpg

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
There is a way to pull it from Beckett but you have to do it 1 page of results at time and after getting into a excel sheet there are some formatting parameters you have to change. Hopefully someone here can shed some light into the method since I haven't done it since last year and forgotten.

You can print the entire Beckett Checklist at the same time-you just have to hit the print checklist button in the left hand side. To export the list, the only real way to do it is to copy and paste from that printable checklist into excel or google sheets.

Thanks,
Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts