Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Tuesday Morning Thread@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Was informed by a knothole coach yesterday that 2nd Base is where coaches stick the worse player(s) on the team. I said tell that to Pete Rose, Joe Morgan, Rod Carew, Ryne Sandberg, Brandon Phillips, Rogers Hornsby and many many others.

Anyway, Have A Good Day All!

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Man trades were lacking for a while but I finally made a few this weekend which is really motivating me to get more stuff listed but it seems so tedious

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. We got more done at work yesterday than the boss thought we would. He was gone from 11-5, so when he came back he was impressed. I'm ready for next week to be over though. I work Memorial Day, but will be having Friday off, due to the extra hours that I worked last week

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! Been at work since 1AM on two hours of sleep. Taking quick break to eat some breakfast then back at it. Should get some scanning done tonight if I can stay awake.

Members online