Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for some help to create some LA Angels gift packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Hey all -

I am wondering if someone(s) can help me out with something.

Here is the back story...I often put together gift packs of cards for kids (some that we know, but more often as anonymous gifts). These are usually base cards with an occasional hit thrown in (serial numbered, GU, low end auto, etc.). I am looking to put together a few of these packs now, but there is a catch. These packs are going to be somewhat larger than the others and 3 of the kids are Angels fans. Unfortunately, I really don't have good stockpile of Angels cards to put together real gift packs of the Angels.

To be specific, I am looking for 45+ base cards (so I can put 15 or so per pack) and 3 minor hit cards, all from the Angels. I am NOT looking for any major hit cards. These are for 3 cousins who are all Angels fans.

Let me know if this something you are willing to help out with. I happy to offer cards in return and, of course, will cover the shipping.

PM me if you think you may be able to help.

Thanks

Torrance

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any specific players? I'm assuming you want more current guys? Lemme know and I'll be able to check what I have tomorrow

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Thanks guys.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], yes, I am thinking more current as they are younger kids and will not know the older players.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I have tons of Bowman stuff from the past few years.

Do you need a set from 14BDP and 15Bowman?

Let me know. I'd be glad to help out. Lots of parallels available also. Just give me some names for parallels.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Thank you all for offering to help. I think I have responded to all PM and posts and should be covered. These will be some happy kids.

Just one more reason this is a great place!

Members online

No members online now.