Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

break a case with topps?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Has anyone done this? I am signed up for the finest break on June 2nd. Will they send me a link or do I have to wait for it to go up on your tube? Will they ever contact me letting me know I do have the Phillies slot? All I can see is that the Phillies is taken and that's all. I sent in the redemption for it so I'm assuming it is me. Will they or do they send you any e-mails or updates??
Thanks for any info

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Yeah, I had the Red Sox in Tier One (got four "hits" but they were very low end (at least the price was right - Andrew pulled it for me)). They do the breaks at around noon ET the day before the cards actually street. If you follow them on FB or Twitter they will publish the link to the break a few hours before the break happens. To see if your team is marked "redeemed" go here:

http://www.topps.com/2015-break-a-case

It will not show your name on the team, just that someone has redeemed it. But, they are VERY slow at updating this.

Good luck.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I was about to ask [MENTION=5961]MisterT[/MENTION] how the break went. I remember pulling that in topps 1 tcg break for you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts