Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** ebay sellers are now trolling themselves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
One of my biggest pet peeves is going to, say, my "Five Star 1/1" notification and seeing crap like this:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261904511616

Blatant keyword spamming. This is why I've reported probably 500 auctions in 2015 alone. I highly doubt any were removed, but at least it gives me something to do when I should be working.

Another one of my biggest pet peeves are the retards who post box breaks and say "eBay 1/1" when they pull a ****ty jersey card numbered to 100:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-box-breaks/866173-two-walmart-blisters-very-happy.html

Now, two types of ********* have combined to form this superdouche:

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=e...rksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xebay+1/1

...eBay sellers are actually marketing their garbage as "EBay 1/1's." On eBay. They're taking the two most annoying forms of keyword spamming, and this is the result.

Kill me now.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Another one of my biggest pet peeves are the retards who post box breaks and say "eBay 1/1" when they pull a ****ty jersey card numbered to 100:

"The Retards"?

It appears the only ********* here is you. Learn to talk and write with some dignity and class. The use of the word "retards" is absolutely unacceptable.

Perhaps it is time to grow up.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I could get through my eBay searches in half the time if people would stop listing bat and jersey cards with patch in the title. I understand if it's a prime piece like an old jersey with stitching, but a basic bat or jersey card should never be listed as a patch. I seldom had that problem two years ago, but it has snowballed into a big waste of time.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
"The Retards"?

It appears the only ********* here is you. Learn to talk and write with some dignity and class. The use of the word "retards" is absolutely unacceptable.

.....yawn. Your life will be so much better if you'll condition yourself to not get offended by what others say. In the words of the great Doug Stanhope, "If you're offended by any word in any language, it's probably because your parents were unfit to raise a child."

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
"The Retards"?

Sorry if it offended you. I'll choose my words more wisely next time.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
+1!!!!! Why does eBay refuse to leave well-enough alone??

The asterisk is gone? Dammit. I've noticed in completed auctions a few cards that I thought slipped through my saved searches.

I had auto*, should I change it to (auto, autograph)?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
"The Retards"?

You are seriously going to purposely offend someone who you think used an "offensive" term. lol Talkin' about class and dignity while calling someone a *********. Hypocrite. I get that if your feelings are hurt you speak out, so be it. Some people are easily offended. That's the times we live in. But don't act all high and mighty then be an abusive a-hole in the very same post.

Insensitive people, whatever.

Grown-up babies who are offended by things that don't even have anything to do with them, so be it.

Hypocrites... screw you.

Last edited:

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
The asterisk is gone? Dammit. I've noticed in completed auctions a few cards that I thought slipped through my saved searches.

I had auto*, should I change it to (auto, autograph)?
That's what I had to do. The lack of a wildcard makes search terms (both searching for and excluding) so much freakin' longer. I have no idea why eBay thought that was a good idea.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
You are seriously going to purposely offend someone who you think used an "offensive" term. lol Talkin' about class and dignity while calling someone a *********. Hypocrite. I get that if your feelings are hurt you speak out, so be it. Some people are easily offended. That's the times we live in. But don't act all high and mighty then be an abusive a-hole in the very same post.

Insensitive people, whatever.

Grown-up babies who are offended by things that don't even have anything to do with them, so be it.

Hypocrites... screw you.

Exactly right. How does he know that I don't have some personal reason to be offended by the word "*********"? That's right......... he doesn't know and he doesn't care. Just like I don't care that he's offended by the word "retard". I refer back to the quote in my previous response above.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I guess I am one as well that you hate with my Ruth Mem cards that's numbered 3/10 or 1/1 with 3 being his Jersey # but everyone knows the cards numbered to there Jersey holds more value and can be considered a 1/1 in some peoples eyes.

Members online