Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps Archives discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Releases in a few weeks. I've always enjoyed Archives, but it kinda sucks because I'm a Marlins fan. Their "archives" started around the time Nirvana was the biggest band in the world.

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2015-topps-archives-baseball-cards

Here's the checklist.

I doubt Topps reads message boards or pays attention to unsolicited emails, but for the past year I've been blowing up every online avenue I can find to beg for a Jeff Conine auto. They either listened, or they're running out of new players, because he's in it this year! And on the 1980 design to boot! I was born in '80 and it's my favorite design since '65. I don't think I've looked forward to any card coming out as much as this one in the past decade.

What will you guys be chasing?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If they listen , I'd like a Will Clark 1987 Topps (Real One) or 86' TT (Real One) auto , but not /1 (unless I end up w them ;))

Ryan

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Desperately want a Will Ferrell autograph for the D-backs collection, but just can't imagine it will be anywhere near my price range. Here's hoping.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nothing for me to see here. Tony Fernandez or Marquis Grissom auto SP Brewers variations would have been nice!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Happy to see John Olerud in a third 2015 product! It'll be cool to see him on a 1957 design.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
I was really hoping Sandy Alomar Jr. Was going to be in it this year. I think Topps is intentionally screwing with me because Roberto is in it with the Indians. Come on.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Holy crap a new Brady Anderson to chase. Might keep an eye out for the Mike Bordick as well. Not sure how I feel about them not using designs from when the players played but oh well what the heck.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Surprised to see Doerr pop up in this set as a SP-one guy on eBay said he was one the SPs that's 2 per a case? Anybody verify this?

Thanks,
Jeff

Odds show SP's are 1 in 70 packs
so 1 every 3 boxes or 4 per case..

still sorting my case , so far I found 2.

Finished sorting and got 3 in my case

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts