Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 6/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
"This installment of the Prospect Hot Sheet covers games from May 29-June 4. Remember, this feature simply recognizes the hottest prospects in the minors during the past week" -- Really?

Christian Villanueva hit .444, 4 HR, 14 RBI, 11 R, 12 H, 2 SO, in his last 6 games, but he didn't make the hot sheet?

I don't think there has been a hotter hitter this past week, and he's not on the Hot Sheet! Even with Fisher's monster performance the other night, Villanueva's #'s are better for the week.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
"This installment of the Prospect Hot Sheet covers games from May 29-June 4. Remember, this feature simply recognizes the hottest prospects in the minors during the past week" -- Really?

Christian Villanueva hit .444, 4 HR, 14 RBI, 11 R, 12 H, 2 SO, in his last 6 games, but he didn't make the hot sheet?

I don't think there has been a hotter hitter this past week, and he's not on the Hot Sheet! Even with Fisher's monster performance the other night, Villanueva's #'s are better for the week.

BA's philosophy - ceiling > performance.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
i'm going to go pick up a case of 2014 bowman draft hobby and 2 cases of 2015 bowman hobby later - hoping to pull some of the guys on the list. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts