Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hm, interesting Ebay Buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
First message I get this morning:

Dear lisu,

You seriously mailed that card in a white envelope??????

My response:
No, I did not. I put it in a team bag and put cards around it and then put it in a padded envelope. Did you receive a different card in a white envelope?

- lisu

It doesn't show delivered yet either. There would be no tracking if I sent it in a white envelope.

Last scanned date Friday, Jun 5, 2015
Package location NEW ORLEANS , LA
Shipping status In transit
Shipping carrier USPS
Tracking number 9400109699937638209321
Delivery messa…

The buyer's response:
Dear lisu,

I got a white envelope from Florida......where was this shipped from?

My response:
From California. What is the serial number of the one you got? The one I sent is 19/25.

Thank you.

- lisu

His response:
Dear lisu,

It's gotta be a mistake right? Maybe my mail guy hasn't delivered it yet? But he has already come today.....

My response:
The tracking shows that it is out for delivery today, but the expected delivery date is tomorrow.

Your mail guy might come back today but most likely he will deliver it tomorrow.

Thanks.

- lisu

OK - some time passes by, and then I get this message from him:
Dear lisu,

USPS?

My response - yes, USPS.

Then his message:
Dear lisu,

That's the thing this was cut opened and the card isn't there

On 6/5/15, 11:35 AM, lisu wrote:

My response:

Can you send me a picture of the cut open envelope? If the card is missing, then I will file a claim with my insurance carrier. Thank you.

- lisu

Does anyone else think this buyer is pulling something here? First he accuses me of sending the card in a plain white envelope, and now he's claiming that the package he got was missing the contents....

I'm a little concerned.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
The post office will write damaged if it was damaged if the tracking doesn't state damaged then he is trying to get something for free.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
If the one that he got that was opened was from Florida, then it clearly isn't yours so I wouldn't worry about it.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Definitely sounds like he is trying to pull something out of his sleeve. He must have done this before at less experienced sellers and had them fall.
I hope everything turns out well for you.

Members online