Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just wanted to share this auto I got last week...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jandkstuff

Aug 27, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Cubs were in town to play the Dbacks so I set a goal to get Kris Bryant's autograph in case he turns into the next great superstar. I stood near the dugout for about an hour and a half, got in early for being a season ticket holder. It wasn't looking good as all the Cubs players were exiting the field on the other end of the dugout, then Kris Bryant came off the field and started signing stuff. For the longest time it was only me and about 5 other people by the dugout.. When Kris came over, the crowd swarmed with a ton of people and they were sqaushing me and pushing their way over me with all their stuff to sign and it didn't look like I was going to get his auto. Then he looked my way and I just tossed my ball, then pen at him, he signed it and rolled it back. The ball is a BP ball from a previous game. I was happy that he signed for me, considering all of the other stuff crammed in his face. Maybe he liked my Fallout T-shirt?

Kris Bryant Auto ball 5-23-15.jpg

jandkstuff

Aug 27, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Thanks! I was happy that I was able to even get his auto considering the amount of people that swarmed him. It was kind of funny watching him sign everything, he was just kind of taking it in stride and a bit amused by the attention.

Members online

Latest posts