Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which USA card would you rather have?

Which would you rather have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
I've been having a hard time track down Gibson's green auto. I already have the flag as evidenced in my sig, and I think they are just so much cooler than the green's, which I know are like the "superfractor" of USA products. Just curious which you would rather have of your player?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
You can't go wrong with either, as I have both for a couple different of my guys, but I'm partial to the Flags as well!!

Arrieta-HarveyUSAPatrioticPatches.jpg

Arrieta2007USAPatrioticPatch1-20.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
What about the 1/1 Patch autos with the player on them.

Scan993.jpg

Man that card should have had a better patch!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Man, good question, that's definitely a toughy for me! I'm guessing that you mean the #d/2 Green Auto in this decision as the #d/10's wouldn't really offer much competition to the 1/1 Flag Patches(?)... I chose the Green Auto #d/2 because I'm very partial to Autograph's in general (as I don't care much for non-auto's nowaday's but those 1/1 flag patche's are INCREDIBLE!!! I really like those but I also really like the Greener's!!!

UDUSAHosmerGreen.jpg

Members online

Latest posts