Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You know you are a card collector when....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You know you are a card collector when you see your coworker, Allison Gu's, name on a bulletin board and you want to call her Allison Game Used....

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
You know you are a card collector whenever you see something cool printed and immediately think "I wonder if that would fit in a top loader?"

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
You know you're a card collector when you can only remember the specific year an important life event happened by connecting it to the cards you were collecting at the time.

"Hmm I must have graduated high school in 1996 because I remember pulling Topps Mantle inserts out of packs..."

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
...when you see one of those Leer truck bed covers and just NEED to add that F.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Oh man, I think that EVERY time!

No joke I thought about this the other day. Flashbacks of me talking to my parents saying that it was Fleer and they must of taken the F off the sticker.

You also know when you spend time , sometime lots of it, looking for variations because a print dot , period , font variations etc.

Ryan

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
You know you are a card collector when completing a rainbow gets you super hyped

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
... when you see 2015 Bowman card "mockups" of 2015 MLB draftees that are posted by Bowman --- and then notice the twitter user is a guy with the last name Bowman and not the Bowman Cards twitter account who I guess were sleeping during the draft when it is a time for them to shine promoting the upcoming Bowman Draft product.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
You know your a card collector when some of you casual clothes consisit of shirts and that of card shops you went to and you wear them!!!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
When you spend more hours on the forums than sleeping!