Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Astros A to Z Needs Your Help! Win A HOF Auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have finished an interview with former Rookie of the Year, Gregg Olson but I have a problem. I cannot find a picture of him in an Astros uniform. He played for the team for a little over four months, so they should exist. I asked him if he had any and he does not, so that route is a no go.

I am usually pretty good at finding images, but no dice.

So what is in it for you? How about a HOFer's autograph? Find me a legitimate image of him in an Astros uniform, and it is yours.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Someone out there is a better image hunter than me! Find it and get a free HOF autograph!

I will keep trying, haven't found one yet. Found a Detroit one, but considering he only pitched 9 games in less than 2 months I almost wonder if there is a non-personal picture available.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
My go-to source for any photo needs when I worked at Topps was the Sporting News. Contact them and I'd wager they have one or can get one.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Thanks guys! The offer will stay open until I find one.

I will definitely hit up Sporting News! Thanks for the tip.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Yup. I've got a pretty wide net out for this one. Him and Kip Gross are my two that I simply cannot find an Astros image for. I will keep hunting.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
This Kip Gross?

Gross_Kip.jpg

http://www.astrosdaily.com/players/Gross_Kip.html

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Have you tried finding game video of him pitching and screenshot it? I did, but couldn't find any video, maybe someone else could, and for coming up with the idea, we'd both get half a HOFers auto! Haha

Members online

Latest posts