Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**~~~~~~~~**Wednesday Morning Thread**~~~~~~~~**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Hot, humid, and stormy today. Even in the AC, I am sweating. Going to be a long one. Double header tonight, at home. Hoping the weather holds out, but there's 100% chance for rain.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Oh that picture distracted me from this.....just another Northern California championship :D

Attachments

• 1434544315686.jpg
    1434544315686.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 17

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slow day in here? Just getting everything ready to go so we can leave bright and early in the morning

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Reached a milestone in my 2008 Allen and Ginter signed set this week. Got 2 in for the set. I'm may be switching around when they actually came into the mail, just to make the round number a little bit better of a card.

#89- TTM return
Putz%20JJ_zpsow1mc5gz.jpg

#90- eBay purchase, paid $13 less than what the last one sold for when I bought mine. It is the first HOFer that I have gotten for the set, not counting the future HOFers like Ichiro.
Thomas%20Frank_zpslsstoipv.jpg

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
very nice autos!

I am thinking of starting back my 1990 Score TTM set. Also thinking of starting a modern one such as what you're doing.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
very nice autos!

I am thinking of starting back my 1990 Score TTM set. Also thinking of starting a modern one such as what you're doing.

I'm partial to the allen and Ginter sets myself. The autos pop a little better on them. Plus, I like the inclusion of the other athletes. Another set to do would be a heritage set since there's plenty of players that you will be able to get a lot of guys TTM

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
A while back I bought a blaster of 2014
Score football at Walmart and didn't get the guaranteed relic card that was promised in every blaster. After filling out a thing on their website and sending the box and all the wrappers and receipt in to Panini and then waiting...and waiting...and messaging the website to ask what was happening...and waiting more...I finally got an email back, and then a package a day or two later. The email said they didn't have any boxes of Score around to open to send me a relic from, but I had mentioned I collected the Giants, so they would be sending me a Giants card....
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434582335.152173.jpg
It's no Victor Cruz, or Odell Beckham, but I really like it, and probably better than anything I woulda pulled from my blaster

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
I'm partial to the allen and Ginter sets myself. The autos pop a little better on them. Plus, I like the inclusion of the other athletes. Another set to do would be a heritage set since there's plenty of players that you will be able to get a lot of guys TTM

Yeah, they look good with an auto plus AG doesn't have the surface problems that Bowman does with autos.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts