Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<Friday Morning Thread>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Not a good morning! ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434703391.007235.jpg
Two flat tires via a pothole that I couldn't see because of the intense fog. Should be at work in less than 20, that's not happening, and having a four month old sure doesn't make things easier....damn this sucks!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Not a good morning! View attachment 52168
Two flat tires via a pothole that I couldn't see because of the intense fog. Should be at work in less than 20, that's not happening, and having a four month old sure doesn't make things easier....damn this sucks!

Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire. Much to their relief she smiled and said: "Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper." Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said: "First Question (100 points): Which tire was flat?"

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning from our Nation's Capital.

Need to go find breakfast and then finish prepping for a grant funding presenation.......smaller dollar figure than last week but more pressure :confused:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. What's up for the weekend? Lou Malnatti's deep dish pizza for dinner tonight with some out-of-town friends. Launching model rockets with my son tomorrow morning, then have our first playoff game in the end-of-season Little League tournament on Sat. Sunday wife said she is grilling for me and her dad for Father's Day lunch. Hope weather cooperates for all!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Taking our time getting moving this morning. Going to the Brewers@Rockies tonight, but no plans really for the day yet. My dad is going to the Cubs@Twins game tonight, which I'm jealous of. First off, its the Twins, then the Cubs have a lot of young talent, and then it is Paul Molitor bobblehead there. I get a Rockies team poster and baseball cards :lol:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Slept in a little, and just got back from a run. Short run this morning, but high tempo. Kicked my butt.

Nothing on the horizon for today, other than I have to pack up another BGS sub today or tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts